Yes. You must create a free user account on this website to register for an educational event or purchase a video. Having an account allows learning modules to be verified so that we can generate certificates of completion for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) tracking purposes. Registering is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Once you’ve created your user account, you will have easy access to:
- Manage your personal profile and update your contact details
- Register for upcoming events at your convenience
- Purchase pre-package videos from our Learning on Demand library
- Watch previously recorded seminars and learn at your own pace
- Access your CPD certificates at any time to verify completion of learning modules
- Track your learning progress, including past seminars that you’ve attended
- Download helpful handout material, even after you’ve completed learning modules
- Check receipts and invoices
This message means that the email address you are attempting to create an account with already exists in our database. You may have created an account already.
If you have forgotten the account password for this email address, click on “Forgot your password?”. You will receive a link allowing you to reset the password.
If you no longer have access to that email address, please contact our office to resolve the issue.
To register additional guests, please select the “Add Another Person” button before proceeding to payment for your registration. This will prompt you to enter the first name, last name, phone number and email address for the additional guest. You may repeat this process for each additional guest.
Note: The name and email address for each registrant are required so that we can issue CPD certificates.
- Once you’re logged in to your account, go to “Events” in your user account menu
- Next to the event you have registered for, click the “Update” button
- Select “Cancel registration” and proceed
- You will receive a cancellation confirmation email
To update your contact details, including your email address, log in to your account and select “Information” from your account menu. You can update and save all information here.
The primary email address is what you use to log in to the website. We will use it to send you email receipts, confirmation messages, and course access emails.
When you register for an event or purchased a course, you will get an email receipt. If you need this later, log in to your account and select “Invoices” from your account menu. This will display paid invoices and outstanding invoices. You can print, email or save copies from here.
- Go to the “Login” link at the top right corner of the website
- Click on the “Forgot your password?” link underneath (you must follow this step even if you just want to change your existing password)
- Enter your email address and we will send an email to you to reset your password
If you forgot your email address that’s associated with your account, click on the “email” link at the bottom of the login page. The website will then prompt you to provide some extra information.